Unemployment Chronicles - Part 2

12:47 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Unemployment Chronicles - Part 2



Buttered Toast and Sunny Side Up
Hello and welcome back! It has been more than 2 weeks since I quit my job and the happiest person currently is my mom, a feeling she has been expressing constantly by bestowing upon me her hitherto exclusive privilege of washing, cleaning and.. shudder..cooking.

Anyone close to me will recollect my past adventure in the kitchen featuring a packet of Masala Maggie noodles and an over enthusiastic neighbour which culminated in the calling of fire brigade and a subsequent fatwa banning me from being anywhere near a kitchen.

Of late I am working on overcoming my mortal fear of LPG and the pics I attach are a couple of proof for the same.

Corn Salad
In the meanwhile I am trying to utilize my free time to the max, mostly by planning criminal enterprises in order to make quick money but then congress in it's current state has declared a hiring freeze which leaves me with the only two other sources of revenue: Government job or MBA.




Still in two minds about the latter since sitting behind a desk was never a part of my plan. But then who can resist the temptation to do some insider trading and 2000 crore jhol.

The other thing that has been keeping me occupied is my bank. The other day out of the blue my venerable bank sent me a mail asking me to pay Rs.3100/- as some miscellaneous charges. I asked for an explanation and with uncommon enthusiasm for a public sector bank  I received a prompt reply after 2 weeks with due apologies for the mix up followed by the revised amount which is now Rs.3600/-  The Branch Manager is the Anti Christ!!

Have not been able to finish the book yet so the book review maybe a while. That being said I am trying to finish it at the earliest.

There maybe some news next week, won't tempt fate by saying anything now. Keep watching this space for more. Also I welcome suggestions on topics that I might want to write about. Till next time then. Cheers!!




P.S.: Planning to migrate to WordPress , what do you think? Leave a comment below.



















0 comments: